Saturday, July 23, 2011

Get Over It

So, how am I supposed to get over you when I've never really had to get over anyone before?? I mean, not anyone that I truly cared for... And am I supposed to move on when I still have "feelings" that are still there? I mean, I don't even know if I do still have feelings for you.. I just know that I never got closure... And my feelings are hurt because... Just because... I guess I just expected you to come running back to me... Because I'm a Johnson.. Guys always realize that they did us wrong and come running back.. So, what's my mistake??? And now it's like only the wrong kind of guys are trying to talk to me.. Guys that I don't want... So, what now? How am I supposed to get over you?????????? Why can't I just get over you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!