Friday, January 6, 2012

Can We Fix It?


It's always good to be optimistic and have a positive outlook on life... But what if you've wronged a friend a few times? And what if you've wronged that friend a few times too many? See I have a best friend that is very kind and forgiving. And I've never argued with a best friend until this one.. But every time we argue I'm the one in the wrong.. And I don't like that.. It feels like I'm a terrible friend and I'm taking advantage of her kindness. But that's not the case- I know it's not! I believe that I'm an appreciative person..
*sighs*
I don't fear that I will lose her friendship, because we're such good friends. But I don't want to continue to unintentionally mistreat my best friend and get away with it..
So how do I fix things? I'm not really sure. But I'm starting to think that maybe this whole "best friends" thing is for the birds..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!