Monday, April 30, 2012

A Little Encouragment

Hay, Bloggeroos! How's it goin? Pretty good on my end and here's why...
Two of my grades (biology and algebra) have gone back up to A's!! (A-'s, but A's nonetheless)! Anyway, I'm just super grateful for the wisdom and focus that God has provided for me! It's really amazing because after I basically failed a math quiz, I almost completely gave up hope. It was totally discouraging and caused me to believe that it was simply impossible to bring my grades up in such a short amount of time. Although the grades for the last few quizzes we've taken in math class have not yet been entered, on School Loop my grades say that I have all A's and one B. In other words... I'm encouraged to strive for one more A!
All glory be to God, the supplier of all my needs! I will continue to seek him and praise him when things are good or bad! I know that it's all gonna work out for me in the end, though!
-Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!