Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog Numero Uno

So, I read a book about a girl who has a secret online blog for a couple of her friends to read and I thought, hmm... Why don't I start a blog?? wouldn't that be awesome?? And so here I am typing this blog to probably millions of people who may or may not read this. I hope some people do read this, though. 
Well, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Andrea, but you can call me Andi :). I am 13 years old and I run this blog!! 
Well since this is my first blog, I guess I should tell you some words to describe me... Those words will be: fun, sweet, polite, energetic, blessed, Christian, tomboy, girly, cute, stylish, sports-loving, and intellectual. 
I am a fun-loving party animal and I like to dance and sing! :) You should grow to love me! :) I hope you enjoyed this blog and all the others that are coming soon! Thanks so much for reading!
God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!