Monday, July 19, 2010

Feel Me

Feel me...
Don't just listen with your ears and understand what I'm saying. 
Come put your body close to mine and feel what's deep inside.
Love me.
Don't just watch me and want every inch of my skin and flesh, but come wrap your arms around me and show me that you...
Love me..
Don't just tell me meaningless words. It's you that I want, so caress me and hold me and show me how much you missed me.
Let me know that it's only me that you need to be with.
Maybe if you show me all of your emotions then we can be one and feel one
another.
Because I feel you... Oh and words cannot describe how much I love you... And so badly how much I need you and need you to caress you and hold you and there's not other way to show you.... 
Than for me to 
feel you...
So you can feel me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!