Monday, July 26, 2010

Defining Me


So I've been questioning a lot of things about myself lately. Actually I've been questioning things about everyone else, too! It turns out that I have no idea who I am or how I fit into this world. I'm still wondering a lot of things about God too, like if he even hears me. It's like I know that he does, but I just wish I could talk to him directly and get a direct answer. I don't understand a lot, not only about him and everyone else in the world, but about me, too. "No one defines you except yourself"?? Well I don't even know where to begin. I'm just so lost. . . 
So is this just a part of being a teenager?? Cause if so, I don't ever wanna be one! Ever! :P

. . . But I guess I'm just a tad bit late ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!