Sunday, August 8, 2010

Growing Up! :)

So... Is there a certain map that every teenager is given when growing up?? Cuz if so, I did NOT get the email! ;)


But what's good is that I think I'm starting to get a little clarity on who I am again! I know I've always been a very deep thinker, and when I was younger, I always wondered which girly cliche I would portray. Then recently, I just had a huge brain fart and lost all confidence I had in my old self. So I talked to a few people and I guess it's all a part of growing up.
I now realize that my personality doesn't really fit any girly cliche. I'm just Andrea, the girl who knows everyone but isn't considered to be popular. I'm the girl with tons of close guy friends and very distant gal pals. I'm the girl who tries every sport, but is really only good at one (volleyball!!). I, also, am very mature for my age. I have always attracted and have been attracted to older guys. I'm dating a guy who's my age right now and he's awesome! But I just don't think we're on the same maturity level or even on the same page! :P But I guess I'm only fourteen... And I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it..
But as soon as I turn sixteen (which is the age of consent!!!!), I'm gonna be the happiest girl alive! :)
Lol.. Well I guess I just don't know what God has planned for me, I'm still learning.
But in the meantime.... Pray for me please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!