Thursday, August 12, 2010

Doubts

I've been saved by grace through faith but, God knows I still have my doubts.
Can God hear my prayers even though I still sin? Can he hear my helpless shouts?
If my sin died with Christ then why I am still sinning? Shouldn't God take care of all that?
Why does temptation continue to come my way? How do I know God's glory is a fact?
Is it normal for me to not want to read my Bible, though I know I should be reading it daily?
Do other Christians go through this stage of uncertainty? Or am I just going crazy?
I bring all these questions to God and I wait and wait for God's reply. . .
After waiting and waiting for oh so long, I begin to wonder. . . Where is thee Most High?

"Andrea, I hear you. You must be patient; have I not been patient with you?
No matter the situation- all the lies and addictions- have I not seen you through?
I go days without hearing from you, but wait patiently for a simple call.
But you come to me in trouble and immediately I must drop all?
Remember that I'm always with you and will love you no matter what.
You have to know I'm always there. To you my doors will never be shut.
You have to trust me because chose you for everything I've thrown at you.
I'm holding it all in the palm of my hand, everything you're going through.
And it is ok every now and then to have a few doubts
But remember I am your father and I am going to bring you out"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!