Saturday, December 4, 2010

Typing Out Every Little Thought That Pops Into My Head

... I feel bad for what I just did.
Lecrae says that the devil uses guilt. He shows us what we did and tells us we're a joke.. Well if I'm not supposed to feel guilty, then how am I gonna give God a sincere apology??
I'm tired of going through this to be quite honest with you. I don't understand why God put me in this situation or any of the ones that led to this. I just don't get how he can possibly think that I can handle this when I continue to mess up..
But maybe he knows I can't handle it... ALONE! .. Maybe God is putting me through this so that I can depend on him and become spiritually stronger..
I just wanna know what other 15 year old has to go through this.. And has had to go through it for a good 5 years...


CAN I JUST BE DONE, GOD????!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!