Friday, December 10, 2010

The Wedding Bed

Gosh, I never realized what an amazing gift God has given us... Sex!
It's truly amazing how a man and woman can be joined together to produce no only excitement but children as well.
I'm reading this book called "Every Young Woman's Battle" and it has really shed some light on the true meaning of sex.
A lot of people think they should be sexually experienced coming into a marriage so that you know what you're doing.
But as Shannon Ethridge explains, if you have sex before marriage, you'll compare your husband to all the other men you've had before him. God created sex for marriage so that when you do have sex, it will be with someone you are equally yoked with and you won't have to worry about comparing that person to another.
I can't wait to finish reading this book!
It makes me feel a lot better about keeping my virginity till marriage :)
I hope you all can stay encouraged to do the same!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely am encouraged and AM SO PROUD TO BE A VIRGIN!!!!! Can't wait til I read the one for women!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what YOU think!