Monday, January 10, 2011

My Apologies...

This post is dedicated to a few of my exes.
I would like to apologize for being flirtatious with you all simply to feed my own ego.
I've mentioned earlier in my blog a book that I am reading called "Every Young Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge. In the book, she talks about having the right motives when approaching guys about relationships and all that. I've only approached one guy, myself, and my motives were totally selfish!
I've never approached any other guy, but I think I just wanted a boyfriend to say I had one. And other times, I just wanted one so that there would be someone there adoring and praising me.
This is not something that I'm proud of, but I think I need to admit the truth and apologize for any pain I may have caused.
I am so sorry if any hearts were broken in the process of building up my ego.
I pray that you all can forgive me and also that I can forgive myself.
I don't want to have to carry the emotional baggage into future relationships and I hope that you guys don't have to do that, either.
I sincerely apologize and I hope you guys accept.
 I pray that all of you guys' future relationships are blessed and that you all are, as well.
Much love to you guys. :)
-Andrea Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!