Monday, January 3, 2011

TEXTS YOU Everyday


I just received a forward text message from a friend.
I usually just take the time to read like the first line, then close the text.
Because who has time for that right? ... Unless it's something really inspirational or something.
But anyway, back to the forward!
It was one of those flashy ones that comes with a picture and all that.
I always at least look at those.
But I am so hung up on the very first two lines of the text.
They read:
"The perfect guy will:
*Text you everyday....."
Can you believe that?! That is the EXACT reason I do not have a boyfriend right now; people nowadays think it's enough to just text.
My last ex thought that was enough. We had a summer relationship and he had just moved to Missouri.
It wasn't that far, but seeing as neither of us had our driver's license yet, we should've been in constant communication if it was gonna work out, right?
I mean, not constant, but ya know? If we liked each other as much as we said we did, we would've wanted something like that.
Anyway.. I just though I would broadcast the twisted minds of this world.. 
Because, to me, texting is NOT enough... AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!