Saturday, June 25, 2011

Changes (Part 2)

Hay, Bloggies! :) I know it's been a short while, but I thought I'd update you guys by continuing from a super old post entitled "Changes" (hints this one is called "Changes (Part 2)"). ;)
So, whether you accept it or not, everything in life is going to change. Depending on who you are, change can be good or bad. Like I said, it depends on who you are.
I don't know about me.. I guess I like consistency and all but change ain't always bad. :) For instance, I used to be a BIG TIME flirt. No lie. And I would always use the excuse that I just have a friendly personality and that people mistook my friendliness for flirtatiousness. Naaa I was a flirt.
But I guess that trait has somehow vanished :) ... for the better. Cause, ya know flirting isn't like totally horrible but overall, I don't believe flirtatiousness is a very good trait to have. :)
However, today at Super Splash I was being kinda flirty with this one guy.. And I didn't really like myself for being that way. I mean sure it feels good and all to boost your ego with a little flirting but that's not a good reason to flirt with anybody. Maybe flirting is ok only when you're truly interested in someone. 
Who knows?
I don't.
BUT I am certainly happy that overall, I am not a flirtatious person. :)
Drop a comment and let me know some things that have changed for you guys.. Good and/or bad :) I'm interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!