Monday, June 27, 2011

Dream

It was the last day of school and, for some reason, all of the students were in some kind of auditorium. We were all just sitting around waiting to be told what we should do next. I, being the busy body that I am, was moving around, talking to people, making new friends and laughing with old ones when I came across familiar face. Ahmad.
He was sitting there and I don't remember if he was talking or anything. Maybe just sitting, I guess. So I sat next to him being friendly because I hadn't seen him since our last date and hadn't dreamed of seeing him at school again. Turns out he had been there our whole freshman year but he was just waaaay under the radar.
As we were sitting there talking, a somewhat dark-complected girl came and the two shared a few words. She hugged him and she left. Shortly after she disappeared, Ahmad had to leave too, so we said our goodbyes.
After he was gone, a friend of mine (who is also a friend of his) came and sat next to me. I quietly whispered to him, "That was his girlfriend, wasn't it?" and the friend nodded. Upon finding all this out, you can only imagine the dismay in my mind, but only a few moments later I had to wake up and cope with the tragedy inside my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!