Friday, September 23, 2011

Get Focused!

Hay, bloggies! So I told you guys that I made the varsity volleyball team this year. So this is like my year! I should be killing, blocking, and digging the ball every chance I get, right? So, what's wrong with me? Every time I get out there on the court, I think too darn much. My coach and my teammates tell me that I need to stop thinking and just react, but even when I think that I'm doing that, I end up with 9 errors in one match... :-\
Soooooo... I just don't know what to do.. I know I have all the mechanics and the potential to be a great volleyball player... But.. Why can't I just live up to that potential?
I'm still working on it, guys.. So please just pray for me! It'd be SOOOOO GREATLY appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!