Wednesday, September 7, 2011

She's So WEIRD!

Why is it that everywhere I go in all stages of life, people always tell me that I'm weird? I remember in elementary school people would always tell me that I was weird.. Not a lot of people were jumping up and down to be friends with me because of this. And now I'm in high school and MANY people have told me that their first impression of me was that I'm weird. Why is that exactly? I'm a little unsure...

And after asking some people why they thought this about me, I've learned that it's because I'm always happy.. Or because I skip down the hall sometimes.. Or because I like holding hands with people.. Or even because I would talk to almost ANYONE. And after hearing all this, I reflect on my behavior and yes, all this is true. But does that make me weird?


Does it really make me a weird person because I'm always happy or am I just a high-spirited person? Do I have to be called weird because I like to skip around places or can I just have a lot of energy? Do I have to be classified as a weirdo because I hold hands with a lot of people? Or can I just be a touchy person? Maybe there are people with only a few of those traits but not all of them.. And me having all of them makes me weird. So weird to the point where some people "can't stand" me. Or so weird that no one wants to talk to me, but instead talk about me.

But the funny thing is that if I knew a girl like me I would jump at the chance to talk to her because I've never met anyone comparable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!