Thursday, October 6, 2011

All I Ever Wanted Was to Act on My Attractions

Hay, Bloggies! Boy have I got some news for YOU! :D I haven't really spoken about this guy in a loooooooong time, but remember when I told you all about one of my ex's best friends that I was TOTALLY attracted to and he gave me his number and that we were texting?? :) Well.... This post has A LOT to do with him. :)
I'll begin my story at the homecoming dance. I went with my best friend and we both looked stunning, by the way! This is a pic of us before the dance:

So anyway, at the dance was the guy that I'm sort of attracted to. After deciding in my mind a few months ago that he didn't like me back, I just accepted the fact that we would only be friends, so I had a blast with him at homecoming! We danced a few times and had an overall great time! And by the end of the night, I was totally checkin him out a lot more than I had been in the past few months.
Anyway, after homecoming he sent me a text saying that he had a great time and that I was beautiful and I was thinking "aww how sweet!" But because I thought that he didn't like me in that way, I didn't think much of the sweet text. But the next day, he confessed that he'd been attracted to me all along! :D I was soooooo happy!
But...
Now I'm not sure what's supposed to happen.. I mean I don't understand why he decided to tell me this now... Because he hasn't really made any moves yet.. If he even will. I know that I'm not a very patient person and that's something that I'm working on, so maybe I should just wait.. But I feel like he had to have a reason for telling me now.. Anyway, I'm just really happy that he told me! But I also feel kind of weird now that I know.. I feel like maybe he's expecting me to act some sort of way now, even though he said he doesn't want things to get weird between us.. :D
Wish me luck with this one, guys! From what I know about him, he's a pretty great guy! And because I was able to allow myself to get comfortable with him and become friends with him, he and I are pretty close :) I love that guy.. But in a friendly way. :) Yup... Sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!