Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If All Else Fails....

Seems like lately nothing is going right for me.. *Siiiiigh* Right now I just need to type out all of these crazy emotions before I LOSE MY MIND! :( First of all, I lost my purity ring.. I don't mean that I had sex, but I physically LOST my ring.. I usually put it in my sports bra during volleyball practice and after practice it was no longer there.. So, now I am purity ring-less. Second, I left my favorite TJ Maxx jacket at a volleyball game at Wyandotte. That, I believe, I will never get back. Because when's the next time I'm gonna be at Wyandotte? And just yesterday when I finally remembered to bring home my outfit for Women's Ensemble, I left it in the gym after practice. And when I went to go back and get it today, it wasn't there. So, it feels like my life as a whole is just SOL. Completely. And I like to think that this is an almost perfect world where people return the things that they find or at least turn them in to the lost and found, but it's not looking like that's how the world operates.. It's lookin more like it's the exact opposite and that this world is far from perfect.. I just don't know what to do now.. The lady in the office told me to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to lead me to my lost items.. So now that all else has failed in epic fashion, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Please pray, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!