Sunday, October 7, 2012

"In L♥ve"


What could you possibly mean when you say that you're in love with me?
Sure, you've got experience with this type of thing, but if you're not anymore in love with those girls, then how can you be so sure that you're in love with me?
Shouldn't love last forever? That's what I would think anyway.. And if you're in love with someone, shouldn't that mean that that love lasts even longer?
You say that you've been in love before, but I think you're just an extremely loving person.. And so am I.. Which is why I wouldn't know if I was in love or not.. Because I love everyone.. And I love a lot of people passionately.. And just because I passionately love someone doesn't mean that I'm in love with them..
It just means that I love them a lot.. I want to be in love with you so that we can be in love with each other..
But I'm just not sure if that's what I am.. And I don't really think that that's what I wanna be...
In love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!