Monday, October 8, 2012

Never Understand

Man.. I'm not even gonna lie--religion is such a touchy subject, even when it comes to close friends.. My best friend of two years and I are so different when it comes to religious beliefs and lifestyle choices that I've simply decided to keep my beliefs to myself. It seems as though every time I bring up my religious beliefs, my best friend has a disagreement with something that I say or she claims that Christianity is "too complicated" and that really hurts my heart.
I think it's hurt my heart so much that I've decided to completely ignore that part of our friendship--the part that deals with religion and separates us completely. And while this may seem like the right thing to do in this situation, my beliefs suggest that I should be praying for her to come to Christ. So, pray for me as I pray for her, guys..
I know that it may seem impossible for her to become more open-minded about my religious beliefs, but with God all things are possible!
And that I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!