Thursday, December 6, 2012

In Love... All Over Again

I know, I know.. I've posted about being in love like five hundred times now, right?? Well I'm doing it again and I won't guarantee that it'll be the last time! Sorry!! :)
So, my boyfriend and I were emailing each other last night and I was feeling all googly over him (I get that feeling every now and then... Kind of often if I'm not upset with him) and I started texting him the lyrics to "Infatuated" by Prima J. (Great song, right?!) Anyway.. He questioned what I was saying to him and I told him that they were just lyrics to reassure him.. And we began to discuss further how he knows that he's in love with me and that it's not just infatuation...
But guys, how do you know when it's infatuation while you're infatuated?? Maybe once it's happened so many times a person becomes familiar with that feeling.. I know now when I'm infatuated. And this... Is definitely different...
Hmm. So for seven months I've been questioning my feelings for this guy and I think it just started to make sense... I'm pretty sure we could probably assume that I'm "in love"...

So why can't I just accept that then???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!