Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Procrastination Might Be Key...

This is EXACTLY how it works for me.. And sometimes, this is just good enough to work!
Now, I'm not really one for procrastination and who am I to say that I believe it's okay to do? I'm no one.. :P However, lately with my TOK Connections, procrastination has seemed to work out decently..
I wait till maybe the week that they're due (about two or three days before they're due) and I work my butt off under all that pressure.. And that has seemed to get me higher than a B on my connections.. Higher than a C, most importantly, but at least a B+ on the last two connections...
So what could this mean exactly???
Could it mean that procrastination might just be crazy enough to work sometimes?? I think so. But pick and choose your battles wisely, folks! For instance, if you have a 900- to 1200-word essay for TOK that you've known about for seemingly a month, don't wait till the week that it's due to begin thinking about it and working on it... 
Because that only causes stress.. And I would know.
Because that's just what I did... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!