Monday, May 6, 2013

What's to Come

Sometimes I think about my future and I get excited about all the great things that are ahead of me. I think about going off to college and living on my own, without my parents holding my hand. I think about possibly playing volleyball in college and enjoying new friends and challenging classes. But most of all, I think about my future and feel nervousness because I don't know what's coming or what to expect.
Next school year I'll be a senior. My boyfriend (of about a year and a half by then) will be in college at KU, having new life experiences and meeting new people. And I'll be planning my future out. The one thing that really scares me that I could possibly lose a guy that I care a lot about. I'm not sure where my future college will be, but I'm quite certain that it's not at Lawrence. I'm also not sure if I'll be playing volleyball in college or not, but if I do, that'll be very time-consuming. I just don't see a lot of time in my future for a boyfriend and I don't see a lot of time in the future of my significant other for a girlfriend. It's all so blurry right now and I have no idea what's to come in next few years....
I just know that I have a lot of love for my guy and we both have a lot of love for God. So, if it's God's purpose for us to continue loving each other, I'm sure it'll happen... But it can be hard to trust sometimes, so prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!