Tuesday, October 1, 2013

So, senior year was supposed to be easy. I was supposed to just glide right through everything and pass everything with flying colors and just feel awesome.
Well right now, that's not exactly happening. It's more like this: volleyball sucks, chemistry sucks, math sucks, English sucks, TOK sucks, and my sad, lonely, unsatisfied love life sucks. But I'm not really sure how to fix any of these problems.
I feel like quitting is just not an option for any of these problems. I can't quit chemistry because it's my higher level and I need it to be a diploma candidate. I can't quit English because I'm already in the class that I'm in, even though I don't feel like it's helping me at all. I can't quit TOK, because I need a good grade in there. I can't quit on my love life because well, I love my boyfriend.
So what the heck am I supposed to do? I have no time to mend these broken areas of my life. I just have to keep pushing forward and pray that I can somehow keep up with the others around me.
I just feel so.... Down, I guess. I could seriously use some prayer or something. Really any type of encouragement would be good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!