Thursday, October 10, 2013

Utter Disbelief

It surprises me more and more each day that I still love you.. Don't take it personally, of course. It's just that the old me wouldn't have made it this far.. You and I have been together for almost a year and a half. But if I were the same person I used to be, we wouldn't have even made it past three months.
But your love for me is something different. It's not like the love that I've had before.
This love is unconditional.
Sure we argue and disagree, but still you love me.
And that's what pushes me to keep loving you.
You're amazing and I can't believe it.
I lucked out and found the love of my life at the age of 15. Now we've known each other for two years and have loved each other for a year and a half.
This love could never fade away... I love you with all my heart
And I just can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!