Thursday, August 14, 2014

Applying Pressure

What I really need right now is to bleed.
Apply pressure to the wound and watch the blood ooze out....
Gosh this hurts so much. To see you move on and be happy and start anew and not even acknowledge the fact that IT WAS ME who stood by your side when you bled......
No, you never bled alone. I was always there to pick you up. Those late night conversations, those long days that you felt lonely and confused. I was there for you. But I'm left to bleed alone and why?
I'm unsure of that answer and it kills me so much.
Dude..... I literally gave you everything. That was my mistake, giving you my all. Especially knowing that you could never give back the amount that I gave to you.
Just a fool was I.... A sad fool...
*Sighs*
God, the pressure is on. I've forgiven but am still feeling this pain so much and it hurts a lot. I know that only you can fix what he broke in me. Only you can heal what he's hurt. I just pray that you give me peace in the process because I know this isn't gonna happen overnight. If it were then I'd be fine by now. Because it's been 10 months now and I'm still bleeding. I honestly don't even know what else to ask you for..... Just help. Please.



I love you, God. I'm just really having trouble letting go still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!