Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's The Ennnnnnnnd


Oh my gosh. My guts are gonna burst out onto the floor of my suite-style room at Margaret Amini Scholarship Hall..... And then they're just gonna be there for the next person who will live in this room to look at for their year of living here. It saddens me that my first year of college is coming to a close. Here's why:
I loooooooooooooooove living in Maggie! It's so convenient and wonderful and intimate and beautiful! I'm close to everything on campus and have the privilege of being able to eat (home-cooked meals, that is) all the freaking time! I've made some pretty cool friendships here. I live with all women, which is such a blessing. Everything here seems so wonderful! I love it here! I never want to leave.....

But I know that change is not only necessary, but also inevitable. *Sighs*. I really am excited for next fall. I'll be an RA at Ellsworth, which is super cool! I'll be living on the Hill finally with the rest of KU... I'll be enjoying the actual college experience. In a dorm. Lots of people. MEN.... Ugh. It'll be interesting, indeed. I'm nervous and excited all at once. I am also very happy about these changes; they'll certainly be good, whether they start off that way or not. I've just grown so comfortable living here with these wonderful, intelligent, diligent, persistent, amazing women....

I don't want to leave anymore. I like it here....

But I know that God goes with me wherever I go. I know that he's leading me and he knows his plans for my life even when I don't. I know that he's got great things in store for me, and for that I am excited. Just to see what God is going to do in this next section of my life... It's thrilling.

Prayers.... They'd be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!