Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm Baaaaaack :)

Bloggeroos! It's been a minute, Tony Bennett! I'd be glad to update you!

So, it's Summertime! I ended the Spring semester of my freshman year with two B's and 4 A's! I also ended on good terms with my roommates and not-so-good terms with a couple of friends that I left behind. Although it was painful to see friendships end [and you know how I am with losing friends], I trust that God (ultimately) knows what He's doing. It hurts to have people removed from my life.. I tend to take things like that really hard but, I know that sometimes it's for the best. That being said, I will move on!
This Summer has begun with a fresh start! It's strange being home for the Summer as an adult without my mom being here at home. However, I'm sort of used to it by now, so it's not killing me. I'm working at a Summer program with kids and it's been fun so far! I'm barely working at Baskin-Robbins anymore, which is a blessing in so many ways! And I'm really just focusing on seeking God for EVERYTHING. I feel as though this Summer will either make or break me in my walk with Christ because I can either seek Him wholeheartedly all Summer, or I can slack off and let the world get the best of me. But I know that there is no greater love than the love that He has for me, so I'm holding on and taking it one day at a time...
Next Fall I'll be an RA in the dorms! I'm super excited about that! With that being said, I'll have a whole new load of responsibilities to take on and I'm slightly nervous about it. I do know, however, that I'll be working with a great group of people that care about the residents and some of them even love Jesus! So I won't be alone out there :)

I'm really excited about life right now... I'm happy with the lot I've been given or, at least, I am content with what I have. God's great in EVERY season of life! :):)



So yeah. Byyyyyye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!