Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Deep and Heavy Sighs

My heart just hurts.
My dear female friend who has been so back and forth in her faith is plummeting this time. And how can I help her? Pray, I guess. But my heart just hurts.
My male friend with whom I've been very involved was supposedly in the hospital close to death but how can I help him? Pray. Only when I've been worried sick I see that he's been on social media and I haven't heard a word from him.....

My heart hurts for caring. My heart hurts for humanity. My heart hurts for seemingly everything.... It just feels like one little cut can cause a whole world of bleeding. And I'm just gonna be honest right now because I'm sick of considering other people's feelings and caring about other people's hurts when hello..... I hurt too. Who's gonna listen to my hurt?

Do you even care that your actions hurt me too? I just hurt. Tremendously. I'm overwhelmed with hurt. It's so heavy that it's wearing me thin. It's so wild and unsettling that it's overtaking me.
My body is just full of hurt.

I think I just wanna be done with people. Forever.

3 comments:

Tell me what YOU think!