Wednesday, March 27, 2013

For the Love of Christ

For the love of Christ I am beginning a forty-day fast. What kind of fast, you ask? A lust fast and I expect it to be one with some difficulty. I prayed last Tuesday at Bible study for all of the flaws that I have that have been troubling my peers and I lately and one major one that has been persistent since I was a child was my struggle with lust. I know that everyone has that one temptation that trips them up throughout their entire life, but I feel that lust is something that everyone encounters at some point. For me, lust has been the trickiest of all my temptations, so I'm taking a break!
During this break I plan to set aside some time to spend intimately talk with God. As I journey through this fast, I'm gonna try to keep my blog updated with whatever God decides to tell me.. :)
So be on the lookout, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!