Saturday, March 23, 2013

S P A C E

He's asking for space and I feel like he's asking for a breakup.
Even though I know that's not the case, my entire life has seemed to hiccup.
It makes me think about my previous relationships.. The longest one lasted three months and there was plenty of space between that guy and I. We were young and immobile, so space was a given.. But now that I'm older and can basically go anywhere I want whenever I want, I want to do just that. But my guy likes to stay in and have alone time, whereas I'm more of a get-out-and-go-hang-with-friends kind of girl.. So my heart's beating really fast when I think about how much time I'd love to spend with him while we're on Spring Break but all he wants to do is stay in and watch TV...
It shouldn't hurt my feelings, but it does because I feel like I want to be with him more than he wants to be with me. And I'm sure that's not true, but my mind always goes there.. I just need to give him his space and pray that my feelings of rejection can be erased.. And wonder why, oh why do I have to feel so much pain???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!