Friday, October 17, 2014

Making An Investment

God's really been showing me lately that I need to make some serious investments in some of the people here at KU. However, I've found myself at odds because I really don't know which specific people God wants me to really pour into. There are so many groups on campus (which I learned within my first couple of weeks of being here) and it's hard to really invest in one group of people when you're associated with so many.
I know for sure God's poured into me a ton already this year and I need to be pouring all of that love and grace back out....
But where, God? I want to make sure that you're getting the glory out of everything that I do, so that none of it is in vain..... That being said, I ask that you take the lead.... Take control of my life and stop me from trying to see everything and lean into my own understanding.

My life is yours, God. Take over and lead me to the people that you want me to invest in.....

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!