Monday, October 6, 2014


So.... You want me to confront my pain, God? You want me to seek you to better understand how to deal with it?
Why couldn't this just be something that I could get over easily?
Why do I have to suffer through this and hurt so much? Is this like punishment? Or is this you making me stronger and better? Because it really kinda just seems like I'm just hurting a lot and hurting doesn't feel like it's making me stronger... It seems like it's making me angrier! I thought I was over this, God.... I thought I could move on and be happy again.
Am I like emotionally unstable or something? Maybe I just shouldn't be involved with him at all!
Well, if that's the case then why do you even have me here? Why does it seem like following you only causes more hurt?



But I just learned not to lose faith in you. I just learned that although it doesn't seem like you can win this battle, I shouldn't trade you in for anything because YOU WIN EVERYTHING.
...... It just really hurts me right now. And I don't think it should.
But your timing is perfect and I'm where I am right now for a reason.... Though I can't see or feel it, I'm sure you've got something great for me...... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!