Monday, April 25, 2011

Away


I am away. Noun. But not a place, a thing.
Away is me. When I drift, I become away and I float above the air.
But not above the clouds, just above the people so fair
And I breathe a different kind of breath, a kind that no one can see
No matter how cold, my breath is invisible as long as I am free.
And I see, but no one else does see me, because I float high above their eyes
And they think that I fly, but really I just die to world that's surrounding me
And away is how I describe this journey that I take every now and then
When I slip on my headphones and die to the world and that's when the breathing begins
The breathing of breaths that you can no longer see
And the living of life that is beautiful and free
As I become away and leave my worries from today.
I am away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!