Thursday, April 28, 2011

My 100th Post

I search and I roam all about the internet for one specific pleasure that will satisfy my greed.
Type in myspace.com to find appeal in another's life. And I become KeKe, the southern hood rat that does not attend school.
Still hungry.
On tagged.com I search for glamour and fame, but still want to be kinky. And I become Baby V, a pop singer and actress who has a wild side but a sweet face.
On bebo.com I search for a slut who can do what she wants and not care about judgement. And I become Gwen, a girl with a salacious background that decides to settle and get married. I become Alissa, who is just young and fun and knows where to find a good party. I become Analiz, a hispanic girl who was once sweet and wholesome, until she found that being such got her nowhere. I become Selena, a saucy bisexual latina with a guy as a best friend, with whom she will never part. I become Miranda, a model who poses for dirty magazines but could be beautiful without doing so.
I've searched and roamed the internet almost all my life and found these girls inside of me; my alter egos, waiting to be unleashed. And the only place that I could truly set them free in a secretive manner was the internet.
On the internet I was KeKe, Vanessa, Gwen, Alissa, Analiz, Alissa, Selena, Miranda, Camrey and the many other girls that I'd dare not be in real life.
My internet adventures have been fun, but I think that in celebration of my 100th post on blogger.com, I'm gonna throw in the towel and just be Andrea from now on..
Love you, bloggies! ;)

2 comments:

Tell me what YOU think!