Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Nails

Fun Nail Art Designs «
Read between the lines and see who I can be
A different person everyday, each in a very different way
But what do you see when you look at me?
Bright and funky? Loud and spunky? But that's all that I set free
Pink and purple, blue and green
Today I'm happy, tomorrow I'm mean
Or am I jealous and full of envy?
Are these the only colors that you give me?
I wear these colors, they are my mood rings
But you won't find them around my finger or circling my toes
Atop of my nails is where you can find a rose
That speaks so beautifully and announces my moods
And lets you know when I'm feeling the blues.
These colors are not just what set me free
But they also allow me to be
The designs and shapes and figures of grapes and stops signs and flashlights and sometimes even words.
They all come together and set me apart
My nails aren't just me. My nails are art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!