Sunday, April 24, 2011

Trust a Try

your trust someday..?”


Trust me this time, but just this once.
Take my hand and let me show you that there's no need to be afraid.
Similar pasts is what we come from, but we'll make it last longer than those ones.
Those ones we had that had to leave were clearly no good, but maybe they did not deserve we
Or we didn't deserve they.. But whichever way, you deserve me and me deserves you
So pack away your fears in the trunk of forgetfulness and set it afire because you no longer need
Because you found me and me found you and you is all I need and I is all you need.
Trust me with your heart and your mind and your soul and I'll trust you with my soul and my mind and my heart.
So never shall we part, not even after death or during or before.
Forevermore, we are destined to be together. Let's just be, you and me.
Me and you, but first, dear, you must learn to trust that we can be.
We.
Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!