Saturday, April 10, 2010

From Pain to Poems


Who on earth do you think you are? Because no one on earth can judge me
Not you or anyone else.
To tell me who or what you think I am.. You have no idea what I've been through
You don't know with what I've dealt.
You can't tell me that I try too hard. You don't know what's runnin through my mind.
You don't even know how sensitive I am.
You don't know that I cried because of what you said. Not for long but I did.
And you probably don't give a damn.
What were you thinking when you said that to me? Did you think that it would hurt me any?
Do you even care at all?
There's so much I wanna say to you. So much I would love to do.
But I can't.. Cuz that's God's call..
It's not my battle I guess.. But what were you trying to accomplish by saying what you did?
Was it your main purpose to hurt me?
If so, mission accomplished, bud! You hurt me bad.. Maybe not for long..
But I sure hope your happy..
Maybe I'll try not to act like a "white girl in a black girl's body" when I'm around you.
Maybe I won't "try so hard".
Maybe just for you I won't be me. Maybe that'll satisfy you.
Couldn't think of anything that rhymes with hard so I'll just end this poem.. At least I got my feelins out.. But yeah Cedric you're a butt head.. Hope you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!