Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Some Stuff :)

I think I'm finally gonna get the closure I need
But is this really closure? Or this just greed?
Getting something I don't need or ending something wrong?
Haven't I heard about this in a song?
My mind's tellin me no, but my body's tellin me yes.
My mind is saying go, my body is to be second guessed.
I'm still unsure of a lot of different things
And I'm not at all sure about what tomorrow brings
But I do know that I can't seem to keep my mind off of you.
No matter how hard they try, my head- they can't get it through
I know I know.. Just not sure enough..
With weapons like these, it's gonna get rough.
Understand that I will end up winning after this
I guess a couple of times I just need to be dismissed..
I guess I just wanted to try out this new pic
But it was really in my heart to type out all of this.
The reason why I chose this picture is really simple
I just want to smile. I do so when I see YOUR dimples.
So whenever I come on and type about all my pain
I will see your face and smile. And hopefully be once again sane.
No reason for this post really.. Just typing out some thoughts
So don't think it's about anything. Just writin. Love ya lots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!