Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lettin Out Some Feelings

I haven't been on facebook for about a week.
... Before coming on here I was gonna sign on.. But I thought long and hard as I was on the login page... And I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.. The same feeling I get when I know I'm about to do something wrong... Why would I move forward and do what I know God doesn't want me to do?
I think I should've deleted my facebook account altogether after the incident with you-know-who. . .
Because everytime I logged on to facebook, I went to person's page. And I looked at person's (BILLIONS OF) statuses. And. . . I just wanted to know if any were about me.. And if anyone else was there.. In person's life.. I don't know.. I talked to my brother Nahshon about it all.. And he took safari off of my iPod.. I pretty much stayed away from the computer at home.. And I stayed off of facebook. Off of person's page... Away from person... And it hurts.. Because when I don't see person I just feel weird...  But when I do see person... I feel even more weird.. Like last time I saw person in the hall, it was like just the two of us and I literally said "Oh crap". . . I don't know if person heard me or what but that's what I said.. It was just weird.. Because that was the day I made up in my mind that I was absolutely completely done.. I have to be done. This isn't what God wants for me... And what's good is there's a boy in my science class that I like. We keep in touch sort of.. He's hilarous.. Keeps me rollin.. And we flirt :) I admit..
He seems pretty sweet, too. :) I like him.. :)
I don't know I mean.. I guess.. Haha.. :) Yeah I'm smilin right now, too..
And that makes me think about person again.. For reasons that I do not wanna mention.. But the good thing is that I've had a lotta support from people who don't even know all that's goin on right now... Just know that I need prayer.. And that's such a blessing.. I didn't have to tell Mr. Allen anything at all and he's been prayin for me. Thank God for real bro! Like really..
Thank him so much!
Ugh... I know I'll make it through.. And start ministering once I get this sorted out.. Once you-know-who leaves and goes off to college and I hopefully won't be at Sumner next year.. Hopefully I'll be somewhere outta this state.. Hopefully I won't have anything to remind me of you-know-who and hopefully I won't ever have to feel the pain of those memories ever again.. Hopefully... Prayerfully...
But thank God, in the meantime..
Praise him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!