Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Smile:)

I hope this will cover up the pain
Everything I'm feeling.. I've given up on this game.
I've thrown in the towel and admitted my shame
But what's left to do when you're who's to blame.
It sucks.. Living life like you're all happy
Cause u don't wanna admit that your life is raw and sappy
That it's more complicated than it really seems
But my whole life's just been ripped at the seams.
So what to do? Just hope this covers it up
Just sit here and smile. Don't say a word... Just shut up
Hold your head up high and pray to THEE most high
That u can hold on to this smile as another day goes by..
Well I hope this will cover up all of my pain
Cause inside my head, I feel I'm insane.
So I hope I can cover my pain with this smile.
And I pray that this smile will be worth your while.
Cause I don't want my pain to rub off on u
Just see my smile and pray that I will make it through

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!