Sunday, January 17, 2010

EX-Best Friend

I'm glad you that you found who you are, just sucks that I don't have a clue
You're not the chick I used to know, you don't do what she used to do
You're just so different now and it's so hard to believe
The old you left without saying goodbye, absent without leave
I hate that you changed, I hate the new you, don't care for ya much at all
You were the best friend ever, or pretended to be, but you never returned a call
You never texted back, at least toward the end, we barely even talked
You changed so much, it's crazy, down the hall with me, you never walked
It hurts me to say we're not friends anymore, but it's really just your loss
You screwed up as a friend, so to the side you most definitely were tossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!