Friday, January 22, 2010

Ya Umm.. Leave Me Alone, Creeper!

Ok, I think I've mentioned the guy who likes me... A LOT!! Well umm my goodness, he's freaking annoying! I'm not exactly the heartbreaker type and so I have a hard time breaking people's hearts... Me, I'm a lover and not a fighter.. So I honestly try hard to avoid any type of drama. But I mean... How can I get the message across without drama??? It's like dude, get off my freakin jock!! And now he's textin me from other people's phones and tellin people that we're together and stuff! Like what the heck man?!? You've asked me out quite a few times now and I've given you quite a few pretty clear answers.. And they were all definite NO's! I guess I was a little too sweet with those NO's , so I'm gonna have to be a little bit clearer.. But I don't know.. I'm just not very good at breaking people's hearts.. Just not my forte.. :P (By the way, I hope I used the word "forte" in appropriate context because I honestly do not know! Haha)
Well ya... Keep the prayers comin please and I will totally come back with some blessings! I can assure you! Thanx to my one follower AKA my sister. :-P
No shame in that though! Because maybe I just don't want everybody in my business :) Personal choice ;)
Much love & God bless to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!