Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not Rushin Ya, God... But Uh.. When Will You Be Ready??

Okay, new problem.. I know, it's like a problem everyday for me huh? Well actually I've got a few problems, so I'm gonna go ahead and state em all! Why not?
But first, I'm gonna make a list of em, cuz after a while of typing one of them, I will forget the rest!
- Boys :-S
- .. Dang I forgot already..
- O ya! I remember now! Haha!
- Robert & his lady
- Nay Nay

Ok.. So We're gonna start at the top, end at the end, and laugh it all off! A ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Whoo! Good times.. :)
So anyway.. My first problem is with boys.. This guy, Deamante, likes me umm a LOT! And I mean I'm not gonna lie, I somewhat enjoy the company and find it cute when he comes to my locker.. Until he started coming every passing period. :) Ha. But I mean I don't know.. He's asked me out like five times now and I've told him no and I've told him why.. That's just not what God has planned for me right now.. Not just with him, but with anyone. And I know that it's gonna be super hard to hold out, but dang... LORD HELP ME TO HOLD OUT!! Ha ha. And another thing is, it's almost February.. That's like the season of love and I know my school is having a "Winter Formal" AKA Valentine's Dance. And I mean, if I don't go with a guy as a date, then I'll be fine, ya know.. But I'm not even gonna lie... I SOOOO totally want someone to ask me!!! I just want the romantic feeling of being asked ya know? Like he'll be all nervous and stuff and then he'll be fiddling with his fingers and what not.. Then he'll look into my eyes and be like "I've been wanting to ask you something for the longest time now.." And I'll be all like "What's that?" And he'll ask in this shy, romantic, cute way! Ahhh! :) I don't know. It would just be so sweet! And while I know that this kind of stuff happens in movies, I'm sure it doesn't ONLY happen in movies. I just want my fairy tale dreams to come true, as gushy as it sounds. :)
Ok... Number two on the list.. This guy at my school, Robert, he has this girlfriend. And they're Christians right? Real serious Christians and I loved that about them... When I first met them.. BUT.. I really don't know about them now.. It's almost like they like anyone and everyone in the whole entire school except me! I really don't know. I just feel like I have this big IGNORE ME sign on my back and well it is acknowledged. It just really feels to me like they judge me and don't like me at all. But I see them hanging out with these girls who are honestly (GOD FORGIVE ME) nowhere near Christ. Not that's a bad thing because I know "point em to the cross" and all, but it's like.... Dang, ya know? Like did I do somethin to deserve this? Like am I really that bad of a person? I don't know.. I just don't know.
And next on the list..... I have a friend, Nay Nay, he's a Christian, as well.. And well he has a lot to say! ALWAYS! And sometimes I feel like he only says stuff to hear himself talk, or to get the attention of someone.. I don't know. And also, I feel like he does some stuff for attention.. But then again he sometimes acts like a little girl, which OMG gets on my last freakin nerves! I just really don't know rite now.. Just do not know. Ugh...

Prayers, at this moment, would be sooooooo great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!