Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Quit!

Do you know how bad it hurts to be excluded? And especially from your so-called Christian friends.... It hurts... Really really bad... It hurts enough to be excluded from those wild parties, even though I don't want anything to do with them.. It would be super nice to get an invite.. Just nice to know that you're wanted there... But then when you're not invited to hang out with your Christian "friends".. Ugh
I so badly wanna be friends with them.. But I've had about enough of trying! Just about a dang nuff!! I quit.. I'm done trying to impress you guys..
It's only about God now.. He's the only person I need to impress.. I'm tired of getting vibes when I see you and speak to you in the halls... Tired of it! So tired..
So I quit.. I am DONE with all of you!! Done being nice!! Not saying I'm gonna be mean, but just completely ignore you! How does it feel?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!