Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tired Of The World

What has this world come to? All the twurking is getting out of control! The wild parties, the fast girls, the drinking, the conformity.... What is this world? It was all supposed to be perfect, but then a few bad apples spoil the whole world! Everyone wants to be this, everyone wants to be that. Everyone wants to be hot and cool, but who wants to be like Christ? Better question- who wants to go to hell? Is there anyone at these parties telling the twurkers that God doesn't like it? Are there any Christians at these wild parties where minors are drinking and grinding on each other? Do those people go to church the day after these parties and stand in front of the Lord and dance for Him too? It hurts me.. It really hurts me to the point of tears to see this... I honestly can't even tell you why.. I just don't get it!! I don't get how guys could even want that! I don't get how they can want to be with a girl who grinds on a million people and isn't afraid to put it out on the internet.. I just don't get it!! How can that even be attractive to someone? The mind set that light complexion and long hair is what is beautiful is leaving so many people with low self esteem and other people thinking that they're all that. It makes people think that it's the outside that is what's important, but you could be the cutest most beautiful person on the earth.. But you're nothing if you don't have Christ and everything else on the inside that makes you a beautiful person. Having sex outside of marriage and shaking up is not okay, but the world continues to live in its sin.

I am not in any way saying that I am faultless. That is so not true. I have my own problems that I am battling with. But as I work on me, I would like to help those who need help with some of the struggles that I may have overcome already. It just really hurts my heart to see all these wild girls and boys, who I thought were wholesome people, doing all kinds of earthly, nasty, sexual things. And I know I've got my skeletons in my closet, too. But in order to change, you gotta act like you want it. And grinding up on dudes at parties and then posting pictures of it up on facebook doesn't look like you want to change too much..
I don't know.. I would just really like a change. Something different from what I'm experiencing now.. I would like to be surrounded by people who want to follow Christ and want to help me along my journey but it seems that all the people I'm surrounded by are not that.

Prayers..... They would be grrreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what YOU think!